In our quest to continually enhance your experience with Lava Surf, we’re announcing a new and exciting feature that will cut down on calendar clutter and allow for more collaboration between users.
What is changing?
This is an optional feature that can be turned on and off depending on your preferences. For all current users, nothing will change automatically. The calendar and library will function the same as it does now. For those who may be interested in utilizing this setting, this is what will change:
- Voluntary post sharing between users will be enabled
- “Make post visible to all users” option will be added to post creation
- Admins will be able to see and edit all posts created by any user in the organization’s Calendar and Library
- Non-Admins will see posts they have created & that have been made visible to all users
- Non-Admins will only be able to edit posts they have created
What are the benefits?
- The ability to share posts with peers without fear of alteration
- The option to utilize peer content through cloning
- A less cluttered calendar view that only shows what is actively shared
How do I activate this feature?
If you are interested in taking advantage of this new tool in your organization, please contact your Lava Surf account manager about activation.
-The Lava Surf Team