Looking to get involved in a young start up? Ready to hustle, break it down, and make it happen? If so, you’re a great fit for what we are looking for.
The majority of your tasks will consist of social content creation and some marketing content creation. You will be a valued member of the team that contributes ideas and talents. Every member of the teams input is valued the same as any founding member of the company.
- Collaborate with Social Media managers to design content, social calendars, and content strategy
- Focus on branding to make sure content is uniform across all social platforms
- Regularly brainstorm new ideas to keep content fresh and new
- Just be an awesome team player
Things Acquired Through Lava Surf
- Deep understanding of the social media field
- Social media tactics and strategy
- Social content strategies
- Competency with various social media platforms and tools
- Creation of effective social media campaigns and content
- Solidified personal portfolio
- How to become irresistible to the ladies or fellas
What we’re looking for:
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, adaptability
- Team player and good communicator
- Resourcefulness, ability to learn and apply
- Ability to deliver on tasks and assignments in a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of social media and how it works
- Copywriting skills a plus
- Basically, we want someone who is passionate about advertising and ready to test their mettle in the social media realm.
Culture & Perks
At LAVA SURF, we work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously; we also listen to and encourage your input and insights. In the office we listen to music, watch the occasional YouTube video, and having a putting challenge. And you know what the best part of our office is? The snack room—which you will have unlimited access to. We will also occasionally take you out to lunch. (Doña Mary anyone?)
Compensation will depend on experience.